Event Date: 29-30th Oct. 2019
Location: Moscow, Russia
4th World Gas & LNG Conference-Exhibition Russia 2019 aims to bring together all the stakeholders in the Russian gas and LNG industry to explore the opportunities and challenges in the market. Governments, regulatory authorities, operators, owners/investors, R&Ds, associations, EPCs, technology vendors , professional service providers and other related organizations will share valuable insights into Russian gas and LNG industry with topics developed around global new trends, Russian landscape, infrastructure, financing and investment, LNG and pipeline project updates, project management, supply chain and advanced technologies. Meanwhile, for those who are keen to find new investment opportunities or strengthen their presence in this market, our two-day event will also provide a cozy platform to meet your future partners.
Top 6 Reasons Why You Can’t Miss
- A must-attend annual gathering in Moscow to explore gas and LNG industry development in Russia
- Covering global new trends in the gas & LNG industry, Russian landscape, policies & incentives, regulations, and taxes in gas & LNG, Infrastructure, financing &investment, gas & LNG project updates, project management, supply chain and advanced technologies in the industry.
- Updating the latest progresses and future plans of Yamal LNG, Sakhalin II Expansion, Arctic LNG-2, Baltic LNG, and Far East LNG
- Updating the latest activities and future plans of Power of Siberia, Nord Stream 2 and TurStream pipeline projects
- Exploring the potentials and values of small-and mid-scale LNG
- Bring together all the stakeholders in the industry with plenty of networking opportunities
For More Information -
Aarkstore Enterprise Events team
Mobile: +91 9987295242