Telecoms Fraud Management & Revenue Assurance World Summit 2014
Event Date : 24-25 April 2014
Venue : Singapore
Website URL : http://www.symphonyglobal.com/index.php/event/page/Telecoms-Fraud-Management-And-Revenue-Assurance/overview
Effective Strategies to Optimize Fraud Management & Revenue Assurance Processes
• Detecting Identity Fraud
• Mitigating International Revenue Share Fraud
• Leveraging Margin Assurance Reporting
• Frauds Resulting from New Value Added Services
• Leveraging on New Streams of Big Data
• Standard Process for Measuring the Fraud Management’s Performance
• Convergence of Revenue Assurance into Business Assurance
• Differentiated Experience
• Innovation for Success
• and many more!
“A report from Juniper Research found that the global mobile telecoms industry lost more than $58 billion in 2011 - over 6% of global revenues - due to inadequate fraud management and revenue assurance processes. The report suggests that under a ‘nightmare scenario' whereby operators fail to implement any remedial measures over the next five years, the scale of losses could rise five-fold by 2016.
The report found that as operators have been obliged to integrate an ever-expanding array of devices and to simultaneously manage a surge in cellular network traffic, billing systems have failed to keep pace. As a result, they are increasingly unable to accurately or efficiently capture the large volume of transactions that occur on the network. The complexity has magnified the scale of revenue loss, resulting in bad debts and a greater opportunity for fraud.
However, the report recommends that operators can minimize the outflows resulting from next-generation connectivity by implementing automated system solutions that provide end-to-end visibility of the revenue chain.
Presumably, as a result of implementing those systems, the report finds that leakage will decline to 4% of revenue in 2016, representing a net reduction of nearly $15 billion per annum compared with 2011.” – TM Forum
Telecoms Fraud Management & Revenue Assurance World Summit 2014 will draw together highly-regarded expert speakers from across the ecosystems of telecommunications industry and solutions providers to present to you the latest key trends and approaches taken and practiced in Telecoms Fraud & Revenue Assurance. The highlights of the summit will be Case Studies and Perspectives to be shared by telecoms operators on their successful efforts in tackling fraud & revenue assurance risks and the key challenges they have encountered. This participative event will also discuss critical issues faced by the telecom industry thruough panel and rountable disuccsions.
Listen to Presentations and Case Studies for These Important Topics:
• Scrutinising the Regulatory Approach to Cross Border Fraud
• The Future of Revenue Assurance in An Age of 4G
• How to re-define the role of revenue assurance and maximise the value that it can add to the business?
• How should fraud and revenue assurance develop synergies in the future and how should they communicate better in order to prevent companies’ revenue loss?
• Operator Cast Study – Enabling A Collaborative Approach to prevent Revenue Leakage
• What are the most effective systems and procedures for detecting and mitigating identity fraud?
• Operator Case Study – Mitigating International Revenue Share Fraud (RSF)
• Operator Case Study – Leveraging Margin Assurance Reporting to Open Up New Opportunities and Business Benefits
• Operator Case Study – Next Generation Threats: How do you identify and manage fraud and revenue assurance risks arising as a result of new network Infrastructure?
• Operator Case Study – How to counteract frauds arising from billing problems?
• How to efficiently organise your fraud and revenue assurance teams at a time of declining investment?
• How do you measure the ROI of your fraud and revenue assurance initiatives in order to justify future investment?
• Fraud & RA in the Digital Era - are you ready?
• Improving Intelligence Sharing between Telecoms Operators and Other External Partners in order to Reduce Fraud
• The Future of Revenue Assurance in An Ever Changing Telecoms Environment
• Optimising Your Fraud Detection and Management Strategies in an IP-based Environment
• Looking Beyond Traditional Revenue Assurance and Fraud: Bringing Additional Value to the Business
• How Fraudsters Avoid Antifraud Systems?
• Test Call Generation for advanced Interconnect Fraud Detection & Billing Verification Services
• How to Leverage on New Streams of Big Data to Help in Finding Fraud Patterns and Revenue Assurance?
• Operator Case Study - Managing Subscription Fraud Amidst Rapid Growth in Subscriber Base
• Operator Cast Study – How to Proactively Prevent Fraud Whilst Improving Your Internal Processes?
• Operator Case Study – How to Secure Revenue from New Value Added Services such as Mobile Payments Whilst Proactively Managing the Associated Fraud Risks? • Operator Cast Study – Standard Process for Measuring the Fraud Management’s Performance / KPI and Risk Level Calculation
• Operator Case Study - How to Secure Revenues from New Business such as OTT Whilst Proactively Managing the Associated Revenue Assurance and Fraud Risks?
• Operator Case Study - Convergence of Revenue Assurance into Business Assurance
• Combating bypass (grey) traffic instead of generic
• Action steps to take based on your findings of the fraud patterns and revenue assurance
• How do you effectively communicate with your customers about fraud without damaging brand perception?
Meet and Network with the following Prestigious and Highly Regarded Speakers from:
• Tony Polous, Market Strategist, TM Forum
• Daniel Rodríguez Sierra, Director Communications, Media & Entertainment Center of Excellence, Teradata
• Frederick Van de Weghe, International Sales & Marketing Director, Araxxe, France
• Dewan Md Mostafizur Rahman, GM Revenue – Revenue Assurance & Fraud Control, Banglalink, Bangladesh
• Shailendra Singh, General Manager, ACE Revenue Assurance, Bharti Airtel, India
• Amit Daniel, EVP Marketing & BD, cVidya, Israel
• Belinda Soh, Head of Fraud Management, DiGi, Malaysia
• Mohd Zulhabri, Head of Revenue Cost Assurance, DiGi, Malaysia
• Jeremy Vinant, CEO, FraudBuster, France
• Lyn Eustaquio-Palacol, Head of Fraud Department, Globe Telecoms, Philippines
• Rajesh Sebastian, Sr. General Manager - Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management, Idea Cellular, India
• Ahmad Nadeem Syed, Director Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management, Mobilink GSM, Pakistan
• Sandagomi Jeewapadma, Enterprise Risk Management, Mobitel, Sri Lanka
• Adrian Keet, Director, Strategic Business Development, Neural Technologies, Asia Pacific Region
• Eggi Moch Iqbal, GM Revenue Assurance and Fraud Control, PT Bakrie Telecom, Indonesia
• Mustafa Ali, Group Head (Gr. VP) – Revenue Management & Assurance, PT Indosat, Indonesia
• Senior Director, Roscom, UK
• Vijay Sarathi D, Head-Revenue Assurance Audit, Tata Teleservices, India
• And many more…