Event Date : 29-30 March, 2016
Location : Atlanta, USA
6th International Conference and Expo on Proteomics is going to be held during March 29-30, 2016 Atlanta, USA.
The central topics are:
- The Discovery of Proteomics
- Proteomics with Computational Natural Science
- The High-Throughput Technologies
- The Trends in Clinical Proteomics
- A Scientific Approach of Proteomics
- The Developments of Systems Biology
- The Machine Learning Technique
- Neuro and Nutri Proteomics
- Pathways and Network Analysis in Proteomics
- Modern Era of Proteomics
OMICS International Organizes 300+ conferences, 500+workshops and 200+symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500 open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Related Market Research Report : Bioinformatics Market by Sector, Segment & Application (Genomics, Proteomics & Metabolomics) - Global Forecast to 2020