Date: 25th - 26th March 2015
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
BE Summits organizes "Dubai Tomorrow Summit" an event, which will be held on 25th - 26th March 2015 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The aim of our summit is to help discuss methods which will help Dubai develop and grow further. Final decision makers will get a chance to interact with some of the top notch Government officials. The conference will act as a platform wherein new technologies, upcoming innovations and the latest trends will be discussed.
• Strategies for Expo 2020
• Foreign Direct Investment for Dubai Expo 2020
• Means of improving the quality infrastructure
• New models for Sustainable Economic Development
• Regional Transport Authority’s work on Expo 2020
• Innovative business approaches for optimum utilisation of water and energy
• Mr. Saeed Al Suwaidi, Advisor at Prime Minister's office.
• Dr. Abdulla Al Beshr, Policy planning & Strategic Development Division, ADTC.
• Mr. Abdulaziz Istaitieh, Economic Advisor , Executive Council for Economic Development.
• Mr. Marwan Al Suwaidi, Director of Finance, Khalifa Fund for Finance and Enterprise Development.
For more information:
+44 203 289 7001